http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
icad speaks @6:24:00 PM


Wow!!
It's been too long, way too long since i last updated my blog, the thing is my indolence. I was I guess too lazy to even write such a posting.

Anyway, my life's been pretty much same ol' same ol' because I'm still in the time of preparing for SPMB. Eventhough right now I'm getting to the point where I get so bored and loathed, not fed up, just bored. Bored of doing the same routinity every single day this past few weeks. Going to my course's enhancement period thingy for this SPMB, then go back home or hang out with some friends usually just chit-chatting during our lunch.

Oh well, Ive been dreaming of going to the beaches in Phuket or Lombok on holiday. They look pretty on the pamphlets and TV. But mostly I envy my mom who is now in Canada, because it's summer there!! Though summer in Canada is not far different than the average temperature in Bandung. LOL.


I'm waiting for her to return since I've ordered some books by Carol Shields and Alice Munro from her and also, The Toronto Maple Leaf Jacket!! (Yes, it's that awesome hockey team). Gosh, I wish I told her to get it at Toronto's downtown market cuz it's always cheaper there.


But there are bigger things I'm waiting for to come. First is my UN result, so cold feet right now thinking about it. Second is my SMUP result, which will be announced on July 2. I'm not sure if I could pass the test because they will only admit 30 people for the medical faculty out of almost 1,000 applicants. Amazingly scary. But being optimistic is the only choice i think.

And for my friends out there good luck with the result too! And for some other friends (you know who you are) how about that Dufan thing? Are we going or not?!



|

MISSIONARY OFr






SLIGHTLY DEPICTEDr




+ ICAD + 18 + Unhappy Medical Student + HAS To Be A Morning Person + Troubled + Theatrical + Crazy-Nuts-Lazybum + Noisy + Friendly + A Debate Geek + Bad Driver + Hard Worker + Committed + Love Life To Bits, Sometimes Hate It To Guts + Blunt + etc. etc. etc. +




I FANCYr

+ ponderous movies + life-learning story novels + alternative music + vibrance is the color + sushii + francais, j'aime cet beaucoup! + traveling + gravelly southern drawl +



FUDGEY CREAM ON THE SIDEr

my friendster profile + phoebe + tasha + wikipedia + great offers here! + help us save the whales + stop the killing + protect the children + independent spirit + YAHOO! + Sunburst Youth Camp + music-for-your-pleasure + for your viewing experience + sing the words + acclaimed movie reviews + connect with me here +



DROP ME A LINE!r



CLASSICAL MEr

Hey Fellas!Long time not blogging, since I've been...Ayo Membaca!!Bukannya ngebaca buku-buku persiapan ...Kali ini gua pengen ngebahas sehubungan dengan Har...What American City Are You?You Are AustinA little ...OLA!Akhirnya ujian praktek yang ternyata gak susah...Baru ajah gua namatin bukunya Paulo Coelho , 'Vero...Detik-detik menjelang UN udah makin deket.And I'm ...Once upon a time, there lives Irsyad, all he knows...Babonisme badan penyensoran film Indonesia finally...Teman-temankuh yang setia...Sayah ingin menyampaik...


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006April 2007May 2007



You're The Lucky NumberLogo Design




BlogFam Community







ICAD IS A FAN OFr


The Nightmare Before Christmas



Avril Lavigne



South Park

















WARNING!




too-much-blogging-will-get-you-like-this